Tuesday, June 9, 2009

CAS Challenge 18

This week's Clean and Simple Challenge is to use kraft, pinks/corals, and another color of your choice. This one turned out to be particularly fun for me, and I made three cards in a fairly short amount of time. I love them all!

First up, this OLC, which is pretty self-explanatory, I think. I stamped the sentiment twice: once after inking "laughing" in pomegranite while masking the rest in post-it notes, and once after inking the rest in wasabi while masking "laughing." Turned out pretty cool, don't you think!




Supplies
stamps: PTI, Hero Arts
cardstock: PTI kraft, SU pomegranite
ink: wasabi and pomegranite
accessories: flower and circle punches

The next card is hopelessly simple. I love the 3x3 grid for cards, and this practically made itself.



Supplies
stamps: Trendy Trees
cardstock: PTI kraft, SU pretty in pink and chocolate chip
ink: chocolate chip
accessories: circle punches, ribbon, dimensionals




Here is my card that sort of meets the requirements of CAS18, but I love it so much I don't care if it's not exactly right. It uses three shades of pink, and kraft paper, but no other color (unless you want to count white as a color, which I generally don't).



Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Beautiful Blooms, Floral Frenzy
cardstock: Papertrey white and kraft
inks: pomegranite, rose red, pretty in pink
accessories: circle punches, corner rounder, ribbon

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

  1. I love all of your versions of this challenge. You have such a fresh way to look at your stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are all wonderful! I just LOVE the pink,green and kraft card with the flowers! I popped over to your husbands site and left a comment his work is wonderful too! Hugs....Cookie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, Susan! I really love the pom & wasabi on kraft--so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you stamped the branches/vines/leaves on the first card. The two colored sentiment is a great idea.

    The circles on the second card are so fun. and I really like the variety of flower images and colors on the third card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three of these Susan, gorgeously simple cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, these are all beautiful cards!! You really rocked this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all lovely, but the top one is my favourite, I guess I just have this thing about foliage.
    Beautiful job, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yesssss!!!! Love all of these, but the first one is sooo striking. I will probably case the circle grid one for my next class, it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards, every one of them. Well done, you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These cards look awesome - I particularly like the first one, the punched flowers give it great dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!