Sunday, June 27, 2010

Art Paper Week: Day Four Winner!

Our winner for Day 4 is lucky number 22, judy, who wrote:

Lovely card! I don't think about the mailing issue, (although I probably should). I have some 1/2
inch clear boxes for 3D cards and I
use crimped card stock to protect
other embellishments. I guess I
just use what suits the card. I love
your blog and all the inspiration that your provide. You gave me the
validation I needed for my CAS style
when all around me I was seeing
layers upon layers.


Thanks, Judy! Send me your snail mail address at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com so I can get your envelope of fun paper out to you!

Day Four's question was about the mailability of a card. I do consider it, but usually after the fact. Generally, my cards are easily mailed with just a little packing tape to protect the bling and pearls, but if I make something for a specific person that requires a bubble envelope, well, I'll use it and not think twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!