Friday, June 25, 2010

Art Paper Week: Day Two Winner!

Our Day Two winner is number 74, Theresa, who wrote,

Beautiful Card!! I love embossing folders ....gives quick texture.

Congratulations, Theresa! Please send me your snail mail address at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com so I can mail your envelope of fun papers!

It's been great reading all the answers to the questions. For me, adding texture by using textured paper is easiest and usually the cleanest way, but I also like some texture stamps. I don't have a cuttlebug, but I do have a Fiskars Shape-Boss and some brass templates/light box which all need to come out of storage and play.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to receiving the fun papers. Enoying your posts about Art Paper. Thanks, Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!