Thursday, October 21, 2010

Drumroll, Please

The winner of the Prismacolor Gold metallic marker is Cassandra, who wrote:

Embossing powder is what I use, mostly because I don't have any of the other products (quite amazing for me really). I love what you have achieved on Snow Swirled, my favourite SU set, so will give the smooch a go. You weren't wrong about a long post, should have grabbed my cup of tea first.

October 19, 2010 1:00 AM


The winner of the gold lame Smooch is Heather T, who wrote,

I don't really have any helpful advice to give as I am currently searching for a suitable marker/product for adding gold and silver. Thanks for your helpful advice.

October 19, 2010 10:41 PM


Cassandra and Heather T, please email me at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com with your snail mail addresses so I can mail your goodies out to you!!!!!

Thanks, everyone, for participating in the Gold and Silver post. What a great resource your comments have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!