Tuesday, June 21, 2011

And the Winner of the Scor-Tape Is...

Sharon D, who said:

My June PTI order (don't have it yet) will include Gracious Vases and Mehndi Medallion--so I can't wait to see what you do with those sets! Please use them often! I also ordered Daydreamer, Tag-its 5 and Think Big Faves 5.

I had so much fun reading all your comments. It's surprisingly satisfying to live vicariously through other people's purchases, LOL! Also, I loved Amy S's comment about shopping her own stash. I've had periods of doing that myself, and it's very healthy and satisfying in its own way!

Sharon D, please send me your snail mail address at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com so I can send out your roll of scor-tape!

3 comments:

  1. Susan, I'm glad you enjoyed my comment. And thanks again for the tip about how to get my comments on blogs to actually post. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS - enjoy your goodies

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!