Sunday, September 1, 2013

More Fresh Squeezed Fun

Here are some more cards using Fresh Squeezed Stamps' Everyday Expressions!

A visual triangle of flowers in an analogous color scheme, with black nail heads to reinforce the triangle:



A square sans sentiment, with Stickles in the centers of the flowers for fun:

4.25" square

A birthday blossom with greenery and Stickles:



It was incredibly easy to put together pretty CAS cards with this set. Customer service for my Fresh Squeezed order was quick, and the stamps are lovely high-quality photopolymer. If you're looking to try something new, check them out!

By the way, this post was unsolicited, and I paid for my stamps.

Supplies
stamps: Fresh Squeezed Everyday Expressions
ink: Memento
paper: Papertrey
accessories: nail heads, Stickles

6 comments:

  1. Deliciously fresh and crisp, Susan ... and thanks for the recommendation! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I just got this set some days ago and made my first card with these on Friday -I really loved how it turned out, these stamps are fantastic (and I wasn't paid to say this either!). My favorite from your cards must be the first -I love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs are so fresh and clean. The cards are very pretty and illustrate how versitile the set is. The first is my favorite. I love the black flower centers in conjunction with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh... this is sooo very lovely! So happy to hear that you love the Fresh Squeezed Stamps! You sure make the stamps shine with these lovely samples, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful cards! So glad you're enjoying your Fresh Squeezed Stamps -- can't wait to see what else you create. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!