Friday, June 6, 2014

Cards Kind People Sent to Me

Here are some cards I've received recently from some very nice people.

A store-bought card from my sons and husband for Mother's Day
that made my heart melt.


A colorful card from a tropical island...literally. I want to visit Janet. See her
blog post here: Swanlady Impressions


A fabby collection of die cuts from Toni, with a cute lime birdie card...
or dare I say, "pear tart"?
Will be playing with these die cuts soon!

Peg sent this LOL card that totally made me smile,
 along with a very thoughtful gift
for Jonah of flower seeds.
 

From Bev W., who is a very talented color-er and a sweet
person, too!

Many thanks to all of you for brightening my days with wonderful happy mail!

2 comments:

  1. So kind of you share my card. Could I ask a favour? Could you make a link to my blog? Either to actual blog post, or to Blog Home. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards from thoughtful friends. The die cuts are quite nice, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!