Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Again with the Caring...

Isn't it wonderful that we can use our obsession craft to offer care and love to people who are hurting? I think so. That's why I made this card specifically for a friend whose mother is ready to go home to Jesus...an awful situation for those who love her and want her to stay, but sometimes, people are just ready and we have to let them go. At times like this, faith can be helpful, and this friend is leaning heavy on God right now...hence, the symbol of the cross, salvation, eternal life.



On a different subject, I want to say something about Robin Williams' death, but I am not sure what to say. I did not know him, but I do know what it feels like to be depressed. I'm going to try to write something for my other blog on this subject. Right now, I'll just say that Robin Williams was a great talent who gave generously to his art and his country, and I will miss him.

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey, Gina K
ink: Impress, Versacolor
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestone





2 comments:

  1. That filigree and rhinestone are perfect on this Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Susan, for a time such as this. Prayers up to all who suffer depression, it is very debilitating and hard to cope with. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!