Saturday, October 18, 2014

A Couple of Beauties I've Received

I received a couple of cards in the last few months that I'd like to share today. These two are simply beautiful and from two amazing stampers who've been my online friends for YEARS.

In August, I received a sweet note of congratulations from Heather on my completion of Stephen Ministry leadership training. What a beautiful example of Heather's fine talent...so soft and simple, yet layered and visually striking! The blue and cream are so pretty together.



The next card is from Marty F., who's sent me cards and Christmas ornaments for years...always clean and simple and pretty, just like this card! Don't you love the movement she created by varying the flower heights? Such a great design!



I treasure every card I receive...handmade or otherwise. My inspiration board in my craft space is almost full again. I clear it off when it gets full, but it's never empty for long, especially around Christmas!

Isn't it awesome that our hobby lets us send others--even virtual strangers--little bits of love through the post?

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right, Susan. Our craft has created the most wonderful groups of friends and fun I've ever had! You are all precious in my eyes and I cherish each and every one of you!!
    These cards are stunning!
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and yes, it is so great we have so many awesome online friends.
    I am so thrilled to call you my friend and inspiration!
    hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!