Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Day

I had a day. You know the type.

So instead of a card, I'm going to remind you of a few things that are going on right now on this blog and the OLS blog. Follow the links to join the fun!

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #10
Cheryl is hosting this month's OLS Challenge, which is right up my alley. The theme is Turning to Fall, and it's perfect for making those Thanksgiving cards for my Thanksgiving Challenge, too!

Thanksgiving Crusade Challenge 2014
So far, we only have two entries for the Thanksgiving Crusade Challenge. I KNOW more of you have made Thanksgiving cards and just haven't linked up to the Crusade. I hope you'll join us there to create a wonderful resource for Thanksgiving inspiration! Check out the previous years' entries on that same page...just scroll down and you'll find lots of gorgeous fall/Thanksgiving cards to drool over!

Use-Your-Stamps Challenge
This challenge is ongoing and never-ending...at least as long as you're buying new stamps. I'm plugging away at using every image stamp I own again since this is my third time around with this challenge. But it's a great way to help you figure out what sorts of stamps you prefer to use (not just hoard) and might help you streamline future purchases by making wiser decisions up front. At least, that's the hope.

Follow Simplicity by Lateblossom on Facebook
If you're a Facebook junky, consider following Simplicity on Facebook!

Follow Simplicity on BlogLovin
If you're not receiving emails because of the SNAFU with FeedBurner, consider moving your blog subscriptions to Bloglovin. It's what I use to organize my subscriptions and read blogs. It's free and easy. Can't beat that.

Blessings to you all. I'm off to take a nap. Like I said, I've had a day. It's either nap or drink wine.

My plan is to do both.

But not at the same time. That would be silly.

Zzzzz.



2 comments:

  1. Luckily we get a new day ... hope today runs more smoothly. Thanks for the reminders of the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. My day yesterday wasn't smooth, but it was productive...just not in the ways I had planned. Today is a fresh slate!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!