Thursday, October 19, 2017

Simple Birthday Cards

It's always fun (and immensely satisfying) when a large, fun sentiment can carry a card, with just a bit of embellishment arranged in a pleasing visual triangle.

In fact, these cards are so quick and easy, it's also fun to experiment with different color schemes. The blue card uses stars as accents...without any bling at all. I like it.




The warm, happy orange and yellow version has sparkles with bling.




Guess which one I prefer?

Bling all the way, baby! Plus, those sparkle stamps seem to have more energy than the stars, but that could just be my imagination.

Which do you prefer?

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey
ink: Hero Arts ombre
paper: Papertrey
accessories: rhinestones




5 comments:

  1. both are fab but the yellow is a happy one the blue more serious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the blue card but since I could use it for men, women or someone who is only an acquaintance. I could also bling it up with shiny objects for some oomph. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brightness of the yellow/orange. Yay for the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for the sparkle! How are Daisy and Cooper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tend to prefer the warmer side of the colour spectrum, so it's the yellow and orange one all the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!