Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Arboreal Thanks

If yesterday's thank-you post was bottom-line thanks, today's is arboreal.




My arboreal card was totally inspired by Ardyth's pretty card HERE. The idea wasn't original to her, either, but it's her card that inspired me to make this one.

I added bling, of course, and it's oh so lovely!



Our Stephen Ministry group is having its Christmas party tonight. I'm making Cranberry Brie Bites and mulled apple cider. Yum! I love Christmas parties!

I love Christmas!

I love Christ!

Are you going to any Christmas parties this year? Not all parties are created equal. A friend told me today how she's dreading a Christmas party. Do you enjoy the parties you are going to? What makes a Christmas party great for you?

Love, peace, hope, and joy,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts tree, Clearly Besotted A Little Sentimental
ink: Tim Holtz tumbled glass, Archival black
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: rhinestones, stipple brush, post-it notes

1 comment:

  1. Love this design with just a hint of landscape in the blue stripe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!